The Foundation for the Cleveland Bradley County Public Library...making a good library Great!!
An excellent library is an enormous asset to a community; thus, the Foundation for the Cleveland Bradley County Public Library is committed to making a difference in the lives and minds of our community by making our library the best it can possibly be. By providing more books, much-needed additional facilities, and up-to-date technology, the Foundation wants to take our library to a new level of excellence.
Please take time to consider the part you can play in the expansion and development of the Cleveland Bradley County Public Library during this exciting time of change. All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.
Southern Authors Wall - Donations of $2,500 or more are recognized with individual plaques on the Southern Authors Wall at the front entrance of the library. The following are the giving levels:
- Tennessee Williams - $100,000 and above
- William Faulkner - $50,000 - $99,999
- Thomas Wolfe - $25,000 - $49,999
- Samuel Clemons - $10,000 - $24,999
- Robert Penn Warren - $5,000 - $9,999
- Alex Haley - $2,500 - $4,999
Foundation Board of Directors:
- Jim Park, Chair
- Jack Milne
- Amy Banks
- John Hagler
- Jane Easterly
- Andrew Hunt, Ex-Officio
- Steve Robinson Ex-Officio
- Kristen Grisham, Executive Director