Work for a Cause, not for Applause….Live Life to Express, not to Impress!!! – Anonymous
Steps to volunteer:
- Application | Pick up @ the Circulation Desk or click here!
- Interview | Get to know you session!
- Training | All opportunities require a training session!
- Schedule | Some opportunities require specific days and times, others can be done anytime the library is open… great for students with busy schedules!
Volunteer Opportunities: Check out opportunities here
- Shelf Reading | Exactly as it sounds! Volunteers will organize the materials on the shelves to ensure correct placement.
- Help Desk | The face of the library! The Help Desk Attendant will be available to answer patrons’ questions and assist in finding materials.
- Library Events | Our library staff needs help setting up for programs, assistance during events, and cleaning up from them.
- Book Buddy | Our Book Buddies are volunteers that take library materials to homebound patrons all over our community.
For more information on volunteering please call 472.2163 or email email@example.com
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it’s the only thing that ever has! – Margaret Mead